The IoT is expected to explode as standards for wireless technologies rev-up specifications and capabilities to address the intense densification expected to happen at the edge of IoT to support large sensor and device swarm networks.
Analysts forecast the largest growth in IoT connections will come from wireless technologies that can scale easily, onboard data efficiently, use low power, and leverage unlicensed spectrum.
In this webinar we will delve into the latest developments in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, LoRa and other wireless standards that meet these requirements; and discuss how you can leverage these developments to innovate and create business and product breakthroughs.
This presentation will provide information regarding:
- Bluetooth 5 – what you need to know to leverage the new standard for IoT design innovation
- What is a Bluetooth Host Controller Interface and how to integrate it in IoT designs
- What is ultra-low power Wi-Fi and what business and application opportunities does it bring to IoT
- Integrating the data from multiple wireless technologies with a single IoT Platform
- Embedding application software directly in the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules
You will review Telit tools and facilities not only to streamline engineering and design of devices with feature-rich modules, but also experience the ease of integration of these devices (data and device management) to the cloud.