Immersion Analytics announced the signing of a Technology Partnership Agreement with Qlik to bring immersive data visualisation capabilities to Qlik users. For the first time in the business intelligence world, business users can visualise and analyse 7, 10…even 15 or more columns of data in a single view.
The solution supports the current installed worldwide base of Qlik users either through standard computer monitors or, with the push of a button, powered by a VR/AR headset integrated within a Qlik instance. This partnership augments existing Qlik plans to foster deeper user insights from their data and help users more effectively communicate their insights with others.
“Joining Qlik’s Technology Partnership program was an easy choice for Immersion Analytics given the substantial alignment between our two companies,” said Bob Levy, Immersion Analytics CEO. “Both our strategies focus on easily-used, powerful technologies which deliver faster self-service data visualisations and data exploration, ultimately providing a greater competitive edge. Our powerful multi-dimensional visualisation technology, Visualiser, allows even greater interactive, free-form, multidimensional data exploration without leaving any data behind. And our video-sharing technology allows everyone to benefit from the insights found.”
“We are very pleased to welcome Immersion Analytics into Qlik’s Technology Partnership Program and look forward to the value the integration will bring to users who will benefit from more easily visualising and understanding vast arrays of data to drive actionable insights,” said Todd Margolis, Qlik director of Product Management.
The integration with Immersion Analytics enables Qlik users to:
- Reduce data analysis time by more than 50%
- Visualise 7, 10…even 15 or more columns/dimensions of data in one view
- Communicate data insights quickly and easily through integrated video capture tools
- Manage their immersive data visualisation directly within the current, familiar and intuitive Qlik interface
- Drive data insights through a unique bi-directional interface to bring immersive insights directly back into the Qlik dashboard
- See powerful immersive data plots on their computer or mobile screens or in AR/VR headsets to increase understanding
- Collaborate with key stakeholders through video-based storyboards and standardised animated reports.
For additional information, video walk-through, documentation between Qlik and Immersion Analytics, click here.
Comment on this article below or via Twitter @IoTGN
The post Immersion Analytics announces partnership with Qlik to bring immersive data visualisation appeared first on IoT global network.